DREAM JOB

 

Hello friends! Today I will tell you about my dream job

I do not consider having a dream job, since I would not like to have the same job permanently, I like to think that in my life I will have the opportunity to develop beyond just a professional university degree.

I think that my aspirations at the level of '' dreaming '' escape only the university, at the career level I would like to work in the institute of public health(ISP), I would like regulatory aspects or in some way contribute to the regulation of pharmacies and medicines , I would like to be part of a work team, to be able to work together with others to weave networks at work that contribute to greater well-being.

I would also like to work in the hospital, but I think it must be very stressful since they are jobs that need you 24/7 and I am not for that, since I would like to learn more things, I would like to work as a pharmacist part time and the rest of time to use it to travel, to have new learnings and experiences, finally that is what living is about or not?

Regarding the salary, the truth is that I hope that I can live and be able to travel and travel what I would like, but I have no intention of accumulating wealth!

Now I am studying chemistry and pharmacy, I hope this career is a rampla where I can obtain the resources and be able to do what I want with my life!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE BEST CONCERT EVER

A COUNTRY I'D LIKE TO VISIT

My favorite movie!