THE BEST CONCERT EVER

In 2017 my best friend invited me to the loolapooloza festival, it was the first time I went and I was very excited, I was going to see artists that I love a lot at that time for the first time in my life, such as the 1975, cage the elephant, two door cinema club, metallica, tegan and sara, the strokes and what I most wanted to see: THE XX

The xx is a British indie pop band, composed of Jamie xx, Romy Madley-Croft and Oliver Sim. It is one of my favorite bands, it has 4 albums, being xx and i the see you, my favorites

I waited an hour in the sun to have the best location to see and hear them, my emotion was so great! There were a lot of people, I met some friends too.

Seeing them was really beautiful, listening to the introduction of same something loving live was fantastic !!! Seeing the colored lights on them, and hearing their combinations really was a wonderful day that I will never forget.

I enjoyed every moment of the concert, it was the first time I was going to a festival, I was feeling a lot!





Comments

  1. I don't know about this band (the XX), thanks for your post about their.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your experience sound amazing! It makes me want to know more about The XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this band too, the song Islands is one of my favourites.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A COUNTRY I'D LIKE TO VISIT

My favorite movie!