TV SHOW AND SERIES

 


Hi! In this blog I am going to tell you about my favorite television series! I chose the series Game of Thrones. For me one of the best series of all time, it is based on a medieval drama and fantasy, a different universe with dragons and night walkers! It is about the Stark family belonging to Winterfell, which was one of the 7 kingdoms of Westeros. It shows the story on how all the members of the family grow and live, in the course it also recounts the experiences of a group of characters from different noble houses in the fictional continent of Westeros to have control of the Iron Throne and rule the seven kingdoms that make up the territory.

This series was broadcast on HBO, it has 8 seasons which came out with the difference of 1 year, so the characters matured inside and outside the series which gave it a real touch and the magic of this mini-universe in Game of Thrones.

One of my favorite characters is the youngest daughter of the starks, Aria stark as she grew up with the series, and ended up being a warrior in the face of all the adversities that happened.

Another of my favorite characters is Therion, he is the dwarf son of the kingdom of the enemies the Lannisters, he was discriminated against by his family for being a '' monster '', however this character is the true winner of this game of thrones, since He had an innate ability to see things more fairly and intelligently, in addition to having a capacity for conviction which led him to be the right hand of the heir to the seven kingdoms, Deanerys Targaryen

If you haven't seen it, I highly recommend it!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE BEST CONCERT EVER

A COUNTRY I'D LIKE TO VISIT

My favorite movie!