Summer plans

 

Hello, today I will talk about the plans for this summer, as you know we are in a pandemic, therefore it is much more difficult to find ways to go safely to all the places I want to visit! In general, I love nature, I like the mountains, the beach and all free space in the city and the suburbs. I really like to know places here in Chile, I feel that they all have their magic from the southern and coldest area to the beautiful heat in the north. This summer I will go to Linares, there I intend to go camping as many times as possible in the foothills of Linares, where the Achibueno river national sanctuary is located, it is beautiful and I highly recommend going! Especially since it is an area where there are not so many tourists, it is rather free of pollution of all kinds! I would like to go with my friends, every year we go camping and this coming year will be no exception. Also with my family every year we go to camp in some beautiful pools that are in the commune of Rari, they are beautiful and we go without fail every year since I was 8 years old! It is really incredible how beautiful summer is, as it allows you to go to many places with a special climate to bathe in the clean waters of the mountain range!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE BEST CONCERT EVER

A COUNTRY I'D LIKE TO VISIT

My favorite movie!